Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Kindness without cost

...haven't blogged for some time.  Actually, I haven't blogged since it was a required part of a graduate level course.  Most days it seems to me hat I do enough writing, working on papers, proposals, and curriculum components. I do, however, miss writing, without a paper in mind, just to empty my mind or to share little things.  Writing for fun is just as important (if not more) as reading for fun...  We all need to communicate and share our passions and thought.  This blog is intended to share good news, random observations,  encourage critical thinking and thought, and perhaps enlighten.  It will not be used to spread negatives.  If there is a debate, will do my best to present all sides and explain my take with an even keel...I know I may not understand all the perspectives so take care if I misstep and educate me by kindly explaining your viewpoint. 

No comments:

Post a Comment